#DealOfTheWeek – Lodha Amara, 1-2-3 BHK Flats in Kolshet Road, Thane
UrbanPlace #DealOfTheWeek is Here! This time, we have shortlisted Lodha Amara. Lodha, known for the Infrastructure Quality it provides is having an exclusive discount for Amara of about Rs. 2 Lakhs! Hurry, Offer till January 31st!
EXCEPTIONAL PLANNING, STYLE AND GREAT VALUE IN EVERY RESIDENCE
- 27 storey towers designed to receive ample natural light.
- High-speed elevators (including one stretcher elevator) from vitrified tile flooring Otis/Schindler/Kone with a speed of 8 feet per second.
- Elegant lobbies on each level.
- Residences designed by world-renowned master architect, Hafeez Contractor.
- Every residence has a garden view; select residences get beautiful views of Vasai Creek.
- Full height windows in living room and master bedroom, for panoramic views and ample ventilation.
- Fully air-conditioned homes with split air conditioning units.
- Imported Marbital flooring for living room, dining area, passage and bedrooms.
- Bathrooms with international styling and finish, with sanitaryware from Kohler /Roca/Kerovit and bath fittings from Jaguar/Kohler/Isenberg.
LIVE THE LODHA AMARA
INDIA’S NO. 1 INVESTMENT HOTSPOT OFFERING EXPONENTIAL INVESTMENT GROWTH
Thane is rated the No. 1 investment hotspot by CII-JLL, with the highest projected rental appreciation among all the major cities in India. Thane is an investment destination on the cusp of meteoric rise, with over 117% appreciation in the last 5 years alone. But this is just the tip of the iceberg! With the upcoming infrastructural developments like the metro, monorail, HCMTR, flyovers, and the Thane-Borivali tunnel, Thane real estate will see a tremendous spurt in capital and rental values – 60% appreciation from 2015 to 2020 as rated by Knight Frank.
By integrating modern technologies and intuitive systems into a single control unit, it empowers the homeowner to seamlessly monitor and control their home. Using a tablet or a smartphone, control various functionalities in the home such as automated blinds, mood lighting and smart climate control, from anywhere in the world.
Certain scenarios, for instance, “Good Night” can be programmed to draw the blinds, start the air conditioner at a pre -set temperature, slowly dim and turn off the lights as well as arm the security system – all at the touch of a button.
The Home Automation system can be used to control lighting, temperature, blinds, security and a lot more.
Fully customised and easy-to-use control system with energy-saving benefits.
Interested in this Project?
Fill up the form below or call us at +91 98336 64934 or +91 96196 10104
Follow us on these Pages to get the Latest Real Estate related Updates –